SpecLab is a piece of software written exclusively to work with our Specular Tempus pedal. You have full access to the 4 core parameters and 4 additional parameters, plus a myriad of other operational configurations for deep-editing the algorithms. Changes resulting from twiddling the dials and switches can be audition with your pedal, in real time. When you've found the parameter settings that you're satisfied with you may store them as presets in Specular Tempus.
- Browse through the reverb and delay algorithms library.
- Customize the algorithms and store them to your pedal as presets.
- Read the stored algorithms in your pedal and display them on screen.
- Save local presets (favorites) in your computer.
- Configure the MIDI channel on your pedal.
- Factory setting reset and Firmware update.
- Real-time preview as you tweak the parameter controls.
- Up to 4 additional (virtual) parameters are available for each algorithms.
Windows : XP, 7, 8.x, 10
* USB Driver need to be installed only once. When installing a newer software version the USB driver need not be re-installed.
Mac OS X : 10.12 (Sierra)
10.11 (El Capistan)
Compatibility with older / newer versions has not been verified.
* Please uninstall older software version from you PC or Mac first before installing newer version.
Firmware ( current version : V1.3 and V2.1 )
Download this one if your pedal's serial number is of the form STRD-001xxx
Download this one if your pedal's serial number is of the form STRD-002xxx.
Release notes : Firmware v2.1 accompanies the major upgrade introduced in units
manufactured in the 2nd batch (serial number STRD-002xxx).
The upgrade makes all 32 algorithms available and accessible on the pedal itself. Please contact us if you own first batch unit and are interested in the upgrade.