(v3.8 - build 26)
Post date :
Oct 19 2020
<!> If your pedal still runs on a firmware that is lower than V3.0 please contact us. Do not attempt to update to V3.8 directly!
Take a little time to go over this release note to get you started with the new stuff.
- v3.8 build 7 fixed a bug related to tap-tempo operation via MIDI and via footswitch B.
- v.3.8 build 8 fixed the 'last-used' preset loading error on power up.
- v3.8 build 9 fixed global tempo bug.
- v3.8 build 10 fixed FX-Loop bug.
- v3.8 build 11 fixed Global Kill-Dry bug.
- v3.8 build 12 fixed tempo-related bugs and made Shimmer and Swell algos more robust.
- v3.8 build 13 Fixed Bank-Up and Bank-Down operations via MIDI.
- v3.8 build 14 Fixed global settings menu glitch.
- v3.8 build 15 - Improved robustness of Midi CC messages handling.
- added "Page Selection" functionality.
- v3.8 build 16 - Fixed tempo LED blinking bug.
- v3.8 build 17 - Fixed preset-save bug when using midi clock.
- v3.8 build 18 - Improved Midi CC message handling.
- v3.8 build 19 - Allow midi clock reception when using Reverb algorithms.
- v3.8 build 20 - Patch A is now indicated by the "<<" sign to the left of the title. This help give clear
indentification (during bypass condition) which patch was last active.
- v3.8 build 21 - The Aux-out pulse on period is increased to 97 ms, improving compatibility with some
- v3.8 build 22 - Modified the preset-load behavior when the same preset is re-selected via Midi.
- v3.8 build 23 - Fixed Bank Down function via Aux switch.
- Fixed Momentary-A and Momentary-B functions.
- v3.8 build 24 - Fixed issues with preset loading via MIDI.
- v3.8 build 25 - Fixed issues with midi clock overriding tempo LED-blinking option.
- v3.8 build 26 - Added 'Set Subdivision' function to MIDI - must use SpecLab 3.2.5 or higher!
Firmware Update procedure :
1. Download and install editor software SpecLab (current version is 3.2.5).
2. Download the firmware file.
Mac : don't use the Safari browser, use Chrome or Firefox instead.
Windows : do not use the Edge or Internet Explorer browser, use Chrome of Firefox instead.
3. Do Firmware Update :
- Hold down both footswitches on power up. Release when both LED A and B light up.
- Connect the pedal to your computer and start the editor software.
- Click the 'Browse for firmware file' button, select the firmware file you've just downloaded.
- Click 'Update Now.
4. Do Library Update
- Menu >> Library Update.
5. Reboot the pedal - DONE.
* USB driver need to be installed only once. This is the same driver used by SymmLab and CabsLab editor software.
( Mac OS X )
(!) Please read the Installation Guide (included in the zip file) first before installing.
- Windows : XP, 7, 8.x, 10
- Mac : 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11 (El Capistan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Maverick).