Cabzeus MONO is a compact yet powerful speaker simulator + DI.Box pedal. It was developed as a single channel version of its stereo big brother, Cabzeus. Cabzeus Mono offers 12 Speaker algorithms modeled after the real-life counterparts, each algorithms has 4 variations (speaker size and cabinet type), for a total of 48 sounds to select from.
- Input impedance : 1 MOhm.
- Output impedance : 300 Ohm.
- Sampling rate : 48 KHz.
- DAC / ADC resolution : 24 bits.
- Current consumption : ~120 mA.
- Weight : 0.45 Kg (0.9 lbs).
- Dimension : 7.5 (L) x 9 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power source requirement : 9VDC (negative center). Power supply is not included.