SpecLab is the editor software for our Specular Tempus pedal. You have full access to the 4 core parameters and 4 additional parameters, plus a myriad of other operational configurations for deep-editing the algorithms. Changes resulting from twiddling the dials and switches can be audition with your pedal, in real time. When you've found the parameter settings that you're satisfied with you may store them as presets in Specular Tempus.
- Manage your presets (backup, restore, editing titles, etc.).
- Customize the algorithms and store them to your pedal as presets.
- Read the stored algorithms in your pedal and display them on screen.
- Save local presets (favorites) in your computer.
- Configure the MIDI channel on your pedal.
- Factory setting reset, Library update and Firmware update.
- Real-time preview as you tweak the parameters.
- Simple and straightforward to use.
Software ( current version : 3.1.13 - works with Firmware V3.8 )
Windows : XP, 7, 8.x, 10
* USB Driver need to be installed only once. When installing a newer software version the USB driver need not be re-installed.
Mac OS X : 10.14 (Mojave)
10.13 (High Sierra) / 10.12 (Sierra)
10.11 (El Capistan)
Compatibility with older / newer versions has not been verified.
(!) Please read the Installation Guide (included in the zip file) first before installing.
* Installing newer software version will not overwrite the older version, it is recommended that you first uninstall the older one before upgrading.
Firmware ( current version : V3.8 (build 18)- requires SpecLab 3.1.8 or above )
Post date : Oct. 30, 2019
<!> If your pedal still runs on a firmware that is lower than V3.0 please contact us. Do not attempt to update to V3.8 directly!
Update procedure :
1. Download and install editor software SpecLab.
2. Download firmware v.3.8
3. Do Firmware Update :
- Hold down both footswitches on power up. Release when both LED A and B light up.
- Connect the pedal to your computer via the supplied USB cable and start SpecLab.
- When prompted, browse for the firmware file you've just downloaded and start the update.
4. Do Library Update
- Menu >> Library Update.
- DONE -
< ! > The first thing you should do after the update is reconfigure the Global Configuration and MIDI Configuration (if you use MIDI), otherwise your pedal may not work properly.
Please take a little time to go over the Release Note file to get you started with the new stuff.