ST Firmware v3.8 - Build 35
v3.8 Release Note
Post date :
Jan 19, 2022
This is a zip file. Extract the content after you download it!
If your pedal still runs on a firmware that is lower than V3.0 please contact us. Do not attempt to update to V3.8 directly!
Update procedure :
1. Download and install editor software SpecLab (current version is 3.2.9 for Windows and 3.2.13 for Mac).
2. Download the firmware file (.fdt file).
3. Do Firmware Update :
- Hold down both footswitches on power up. Release when both LED A and B light up.
- Connect the pedal to your computer and start the editor software.
- Click the 'Browse for firmware file' button, select the firmware file (.fdt file) you've just downloaded.
- Click 'Update Now.
4. Reboot the pedal - DONE.
USB Driver Setup
* USB driver need to be installed only once. This is the same driver used by SymmLab and CabsLab editor software.
1. The installation process consists of 2 separate installations (one for the app itself, and the other for the USB driver). When installation is progressing you will be prompted to continue twice, make sure you complete both.
- Only Catalina, Big Sur, and Monterey are supported at the moment -
2. When starting the software for the first time, if Mac throws out warning messages about 'malware' or that 'this software will damage your computer' try the following steps:
1. Uninstall the software (drag the icon to the Trash).
2. Restart Mac.
3. Run the installer again.
4. Restart Mac.
5. Start the software.
OS Compatibility :
Windows : XP, 7, 8.x, 10
Mac : 12.x (Monterey), 11.x (Big Sur), 10.15 (Catalina).
User Manual - v3.8
Quickstart Guide - v3.8